V STHIRAA BIOSCIENCE offers high quality, species specific microbial cultures and Customized blends for Human healthcare, Nutraceuticals, Food and Dairy applications.
Uses of Probiotics in Human Health for
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Infectious diarrhea (caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites)
- Diarrhea caused by antibiotics
- Skin conditions, like eczema
- Urinary and vaginal health
- Preventing allergies and colds
- Oral health
Micro-organisms used as probiotics in Human
Bacillus sources from soil may use in Infectious diarrhea (caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites) and Diarrhea caused by antibiotics
Cocci are found in fermented milk products and are generally used in the production of yogurt.
Lactobacillus. This may be the most common probiotic. It’s the one you’ll find in yogurt and other fermented foods. Different strains can help with diarrhea and may help people who can’t digest lactose, the sugar in milk.
Saccharomyces are yeast found in probiotics. It appears to help fight diarrhea and other digestive problems.